Monday, November 21, 2011

Treasury Listings

We were featured in lots of treasury listings this weekend! Check them out!

Amanda from Bitty Bits and Baubles featured my Christmas Tree Onesie:


Missie from MissieRabdau and The Newton Label both featured another one of my Christmas Tree Onesies here:


Eva from KapKaDesigns featured my Reindeer Onesie:


Eva also featured my Purple Flower Onesie here:


Here is one of the Treasuries that I made this weekend called "Ready for Winter":


And last but not least I was featured in a blog this morning! Check it out! There a few of my items as well as a couple of treasuries that I made over the weekend.
http://bitsoffiber.blogspot.com/2011/11/just-in-case.html

Get ready to hear our holiday sales! I will be releasing the codes early for my blog and facebook fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment